Your privacy is important to us! Hall's Candies is committed to privacy and security for all of our clients. Because we respect your right to privacy, we have developed a Privacy Statement.
To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our on-line information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Below are some of the ways in which a visitor may provide information to us on-line and how we may use that information.
Domain Name Recognition
Our web servers automatically recognize a visitor's domain name; however, they do not recognize a visitor's e-mail.
Information Actively Provided by Our Visitors
If you are over the age of 16, some of our pages permit you to register to receive e-mail newsletters or updates in the future by providing your e-mail address. Any e-mail you receive from Hall's Candies will allow you to change your preference or "unsubscribe" from this informational service at any time.
Hall's Candies Shopping:
Information is collected when you visit Hall's Candies on-line Shopping area. When you visit hallsfudge.com or hallscandies.com and choose to make a purchase, we collect pertinent information which is required to process and confirm your order.
There may be other features available on our website which may require some personally identifiable information to use the feature. We only use the personally identifiable information to provide the feature and delete it within a reasonable period of time after the information is no longer necessary.
Aggregate information about the pages visitors access or visit is only used for internal review as we continue to improve our website. This information is not sold to, or shared with, other organizations for commercial purposes. We do not rent, sell or share e-mail addresses with any other company or organization.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us on-line in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
By engaging with content on Hall’s Candies’ social media page, you accept and agree to follow the terms of this agreement. In addition, when purchasing goods from this page or our Facebook Shop, you will be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to discounts, giveaways, or other promotional offers, which may be posted and modified from time to time.
Users who interact and engage with content on this page will agree to the guidelines set out below:
- To conduct themselves in a respectful manner when commenting on Hall’s posts or the comments of other users
- To refrain from defamatory, racist, obscene, pornographic, offensive, profane, false, abusive or other such language when commenting on Hall’s posts or the comments of other users
- To stay on topic and not engage in commentary that is not relevant to Hall’s Candies and the community
- To not partake in spamming of any kind on Hall’s posts or the comments of other users
- To not solicit or advertise other products on Hall’s page or via comments on a Hall’s post
We reserve the right to remove content posted to our page that violates these guidelines.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This page and its components are offered for informational purposes only. This page shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted or made available via this page, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
Hall’s Candies includes the following disclaimers:
- Hall’s Candies is not responsible for any third-party websites that we link to in our content.
- Hall’s Candies is only partially responsible for the delivery and conditions of goods when they arrive to our customers. Responsibility is transferred to the courier once the package is collected from our facility.
- Users may inquire about our ingredients and processing standards as it relates to food allergies. Hall’s Candies will not be held responsible for any circumstances related to food allergies and our products.
Last Updated: 09.12.2020